WilloughbyView®; A State-of-the-Art Aerial Roof Measurement System Designed for Commercial & Residential Contractors
• Saves Time
• Saves Money
• Offers Peace of Mind
As contractors know, accurate and consistent measurements are vital to purchasing materials, determining division of labor, and maintaining strong client relationships – all factors in overall profitability.
Our aerial measurement reporting system is based on trained professionals using advanced precision tools, tested and calibrated to rigorous industry standards. We utilize patented tools in addition to our own measurement technology to confirm accuracy and details. While no system is 100 percent accurate, WilloughbyView® provides clients with measurements to base their projects on with confidence.
Time is Money
Eliminate unnecessary steps and roof measurement errors. Be more productive with your time and energy. Any roofing job requiring accurate measurements of roof-line lengths, area and pitch, is assured to be estimated faster, more accurately, and with less delay and liability, when you order a WilloughbyView® measurement report.
Consistently drive business cost-savings to the bottom line by ordering WilloughbyView® measurement reports for every project you undertake.
Quick & Accurate
WilloughbyView® delivers reports produced with highly calibrated measurement tools and quality-controlled production methods, ensuring accurate measurements. Reports are available within 24 hours or less!
With WilloughbyView®, the price you see below, is the price you will see on your billing statement. No surprises!
Less time measuring the roof means more time for building your business.
Why spend extra time, manpower and resources tackling inclement weather, high-risk roofs, and limited customer schedules collecting measurements, when you don’t have to? Aerial measurement reports trump traditional variables that pose challenges to sustained productivity. Where no two projects are alike, environmental variables can’t be controlled, and close ratios can always go up – reports pay for themselves and more.
Aerial measurement reports offer users a distinct competitive advantage. Not only are reports client-customized with company logo and contact information, they function as outstanding presentation tools. Presenting a report to a property owner demonstrates professionalism in the use of state-of-the-art technology and quickly builds trust you are committed to a quality job done right. As a preliminary estimate, reports enable estimators to focus on ‘eye-ball details’ that factor into a firm price that can be left with a customer – on the first visit. Think about it – following up on a firm price you’ve already quoted or just following up to set an appointment to present an estimate-which track do you want to be on? Get ahead of your competition and increase close ratios using WilloughbyView® aerial measurement reports.
• More Claims, Less Delay: When you need measurements expedited, our knowledge-able staff stands ready to work with you to expedite reports in a timely manner. WilloughbyView® aerial measurement reports are consistently ready in less than 24 hours from project submission.
• Peace of Mind: WilloughbyView® aerial measurement reports offer accurate, objective and secure measurement data for dependable claims processing. Reports also offer a convenient way to move through roof structure and property measurement processes with accuracy, speed, and efficiency, minimizing work disruptions manual measurements typically entail.
• Satisfaction Guarantee: WilloughbyView® guarantees 100% customer satisfaction with our measurement reports. If for any reason a report doesn’t fulfill your application needs, just let us know – we’ll make it right or refund the full report purchase price.
• Time: Ordering measurement reports saves time by reducing the time invested in logistics, travel and onsite measurement activity characteristic of manual measurement collection. Eliminating these delays offers more productive time to better manage claims processing work flows.
• Money: Obtaining objective, dependable, property measurements via a reporting service will always be less costly than the traditional way of traveling out to a site for measurements. Lower data collection costs, means cost savings are driven to the bottom line.
• Accuracy: Aerial measurements are consistently accurate and convenient to obtain. Reduce instances of second-guessing measurements, dealing with hazardous sites, grappling with hard-to-get measurements, or coping with delays typical of manual data collection.
• Verification: WilloughbyView® reports offer inherent data objectivity that can be relied on for evidencing property claims. We collect measurement data of the entire roof structure or property from aerial and satellite views, offering objective and accurate data in less than 24 hours. Reports are compatible with leading insurance industry software platforms for secure utility in the processing of claims.
• Comprehensive: WilloughbyView® reports provide summaries, long/lat. coordinates, location map link, full-color property images, and linear diagrams of all roof edge-line lengths, area and pitch measurements.
• Productivity: Reducing the time invested in logistics, travel, and onsite measurements, increases the time available to focus on other business priorities.