See our ever-growing list of Preferred Recycling Partners here.
Currently serving Medina, Greater Summit, Stark and Wayne counties. Coming soon to all locations!
The Top Ten Reasons to Recycle with Willoughby Supply:
10. Shingle waste makes up 8% of building-related waste.
9. The recycled use of asphalt shingles conserves landfill space.
8. The use of recycled materials reduces the amount of virgin resources used in production and reduces costs for consumers.
7. Recycling one ton of shingles replaces the equivalent of two barrels of oil.
6. Eleven million tons of shingles per year end up in a landfill.
5. Shingles take 400 years to break down.
4. Willoughby Supply provides your choice of: container, trailer, or your own equipment.
3. Willoughby Supply will drop off and pick up the rented equipment.
2. One Stop Shop - get your new roof and Willoughby Supply will dispose of the old.
And the Number ONE Reason to Recycle with Willoughby Supply ...
1. The more you recycle with us, the more you SAVE! Ask your Sales Rep for details about our Preferred Recycling Organization Program.
PURCHASE A NEW ROOF AND RECYCLE THE OLD!
More and more homeowners are becoming concerned with recycling efforts and the environment. Now Willoughby Supply gives you a selling tool that will help you put your customers at ease. You can assure them that the materials you are removing from their roof will be recycled into paved roads, mulched wood, and metal products.
AND IT'S EASY ... WE GIVE YOU 3 OPTIONS:
Container Service: We will deliver a container to your job site. The ultimate in care will be given to your customers driveway with the container never touching the surface.
Trailer Rental: If you don't want a dumpster-style container in the driveway and like the freedom of removing unsightly materials at your convenience, we’ll deliver a trailer to your job site.
Use Your Own Disposal Equipment: Purchase your materials from Willoughby Supply and request Recycling with our inside sales team.
Safety and Security: Our trucks and equipment are inspected daily before placed on the driveway. Before the dumpster is placed, we will ensure the use of protection boards every time. The dumpster never touches the drive surface.
Exceptional Service: Our drivers know the importance of accountability and attention to detail. You can count on our team to carry your company’s professional image to and from your job site on every job. We pride ourselves in our dedication to prompt, professional and courteous service.
Convenience: One call is all you need! Request your container or trailer when ordering your materials and get back to work. Our proficient Inside Sales Team can help reduce those unnecessary calls and loss of your valuable time. Every vehicle in our head turning fleet is clean, reliable and maintained on a regular basis. Our team is proud to deliver a superior service with a professional appearance.
If you don’t like dumpster style containers in the driveway and you like the freedom of removing unsightly materials from the jobsite at your convenience, we’ll deliver a trailer.
• Ease of moving trailer at job site to reduce ground labor.
• Clean, reliable with a professional appearance.
• Homeowner satisfaction knowing their roof tear off materials will not end up in a landfill.
• Cost of Recycling included.
USE YOUR OWN DISPOSAL EQUIPMENT TO RECYCLE
Purchase your materials from Willoughby Supply and guarantee homeowners their tear off materials are processed at our Recycling Facility. When placing your order for materials, you can request Recycling with our Inside Sales Team.
MORE ABOUT ROOF RECYCLING
Put the homeowner’s mind at ease by ensuring them their old roof tear off materials will be recycled into useful roads, mulched wood, and metal products.
More and more homeowners are concerned with the millions of tons of asphalt shingles that are land-filled each year. We can divert some of those tons of shingles to recycled use and reduce the staggering amounts from the waste stream. The process of reclaiming the potentially wasted asphalt contained in these shingles reduce cost for asphalt producers, installers and communities.
Our LEEDS Certified partner, Roof to Road, LLC., uses the right combination of Shingle Recycling Equipment, manpower and experience to process shingle material in one pass, year-round. This quality RAS (Recycled Asphalt Shingles) can then be blended into Hot-Mix Asphalt for use in new road construction and parking lot paving.
Ask your Sales Rep for details to become part of this amazing program TODAY!
*All services listed are available with a purchase of residential roofing packages.*
Recycling Office: 330-745-9978